Thursday, January 25, 2007

The reason why

Ok....the reason why i wrote the below is beacuse i was reading some one else's blog. And that really freaked me out. The person just didn't make any sence in real life. So either the person is just letting out all their frustrations that they can't say(which really freaks me out) or they are like that in real life. (which I'm freaked out about)

And then that got me into thinking....what would people think of me when they read my blog...??? it comforted me at first knowing that i was not blogging about myself, or my secret crushes or what i am afriad about, or who i'm secretly trying to say i'm sorry to, but i'm so proud i won't tell it to thier face. My blog has nothing to do with who i am. It is a place where i post a few of my writting and scribbles, but still some very innocent, naïve or stupid person might come along and think that all posts that i have written, think about them...and then deduce and they FREAK OUT beacuse they think they know who i really am....which is a bunch of bullocks. snort!

Ok....yeah....so that said...read on and have fun...remember to pay fifty bucks if you really have a good time here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home